Your privacy is important to Flowing Rivers Foundation (Flowing Rivers). We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our members, donors and website visitors; this privacy statement sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Personal Data Collection
Flowing Rivers may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through this website, and similar information);
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any donations you make to contribute to our ministry;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using Personal Data
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal data to:
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send you general non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our foundation, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications; and
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Personal Data Security
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Flowing Rivers will store all the personal data you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- The payment of a fee; and
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Privacy Statement Update
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes. We may also notify you of changes to our privacy statement by email.
The website contains links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by Flowing Rivers. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Flowing Rivers provides these links for your convenience only but does not endorse the material on these sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our treatment of your personal information, please write to us by email to email@example.com